Wednesday, December 15, 2010

cooking, cleaning, and getting ready to head outa town!

So this week has been jammed packed with things to do, unexpected and expected alike.  I am up to my eyeballs in to do lists with no check marks, my blog included...  We will be headed out of town this Friday and won't be back until Christmas eve!  My week has also been cut short cooking wise because my Dad has been in town and taking us out to dinner, Yay for Dad!!! I will be back tracking my blog to Monday, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. 

Monday ~ Poppy-Seed-Chicken, green beans, rolls and icebox cheese cake with blueberries

Tuesday ~ Out to eat :)

Wednesday ~ Soup and Sandwiches

Thursday ~ Cola-Pork-Chops (new recipe for me, I'll be following suggestions from other reviewers), serving over rice with purple hull peas and carrots

Friday - Christmas eve ~ Out of town


Remember This December, That love weighs more than gold!    ~Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment