Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas week menu!

Merry Christmas week all!!!

This week will be a short one for original recipes and such because it's Christmas week! So that being said I will be doing a lot of cooking this week so the other days menus will be fairly easy to make and easy to clean up!

Monday - Tostadas and Spanish rice

Tuesday - Christmas Dinner at the Hooker's. I'll be making broccoli rice casserole and a triple layer chocolate cake.

Wednesday - hot dogs and carrots and ranch

Thursday - Christmas Eve Dinner at the Down's. I'll be making mashed potatoes and purple hull peas.

Friday - Merry CHRISTmas everyone! Christmas dinner at the Huckabee's. I'll be making mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and pound cake.

Saturday - Out to eat with my side of the family - all that cooking is very tiring!

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and I'll see you back here next week for a New Year's menu plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment