Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Morning

(My daughter being silly and me)

Well it's been quite the busy week and weekend for my family and me. We have had some major issues with our wonderful daughter that are in a "work in progress" stage. (prayers would be appreciated) My part time job as a substitute teacher was busy the latter part of the week and as a result my full time job as homemaker has greatly suffered. I still haven't figured out how to balance the house with the outside job, and as we were out of town yesterday for a birthday party, my house is resembling a disaster area... I am happy to say that it is a quiet morning and I'm able to menu plan for the week and get some much needed chores done! So onto the fun stuff! Menu plan!! Thanks to http://orgjunkie.com/ I have found http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/ and some new recipes to try!!! And I should also mention that the creator of this site has a great wit and wonderful pictures to go along with her recipes so you should check it out if you haven't been there already!Monday: soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
Tuesday: Egg Florentine casserole (recipe found on thepioneerwoman.com)
Wednesday: Spring Shells
(recipe found on thepioneerwoman.com)
Thursday: Swiss chicken casserole II (recipe found on allrecipes.com)
Friday: leftover buffet

I hope you all have a blessed week!


No comments:

Post a Comment