Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Meal Plan


Ok so at some point I do intend on getting back onto my meal planning the way I was doing, but for now, I have an "easy" menu.  There is just so much to do, and not do in the life of an infant, and I must be careful chosing foods since I'm breast feeding. So here goes, the easy menu of the week:



Sunday - Mashed potatoes and green beans.

Monday - Poppy seed chicken however I alter this recipe a bit, I don't use the sherry and I do use a full sleeve of Ritz crackers on top as well as a full stick of melted butter.

Tuesday - Hamburgers, sweet corn and potatoes

Wednesday - Spaghetti and salad

Thursday - Corn dogs, tater tots and broccoli with cheese sauce

Friday - Beans and corn bread

Saturday - Sandwiches, chips and pickles

No comments:

Post a Comment