Wednesday, June 1, 2011

summer and weight loss

Well, so here goes! I'm going to actually TRY to lose some weight over the next month.  I'm shooting for 10 pounds by June 30th. So here's my plan, back to the diet lifestyle change for food, no more soda, and maybe the most important change, no eating after 8pm.  I'm terrible to go and eat practically an entire meal at 9pm... and that has to change! I'll also be jogging/walking 4 days a week.  I have come to the realization that this will not be easy, it will in fact SUCK at points, however the end results should be well worth it.

All that said, the following is my meal plan for the rest of the week:

Wednesday ~ Quesadillas

Thursday ~ Turkey Burgers

Friday ~ Slow cooker chicken and Couscous

All of these dishes I plan to serve with fresh fruit and/or salad.  We'll have lots of fruit, granola and low fat cheese sticks to snack on throughout the day.  Breakfast will be cereal, toast, oats, and breakfast tacos. Lunches I plan on salad, chicken salad and turkey sandwiches.

I hope to be able to stay on blogger as well - it helps me stay accountable. I'll be logging into livestrong.com on a regular basis just to keep track of how much I'm eating a day, it seems to help when I keep a food journal.  If you decide to follow along with me on this journey, good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment