Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy to be blogging!

Better late than never, right???

This week is going to be crazy!  In fact it's already after 10 on Monday night and I'm just now getting my menu plan up and going!!! I will have my nornal busy schedule added to 2 doctor appointments for my girls.  In addition to the busy me, I have an unusually busy hubby to contend with (unusually busy = unusually crabby at times).  I need lots of prayers this week. 

So on to the menu plan!

Sunday - Country style BBQ beef ribs, potato salad, cole slaw, corn on the cob

Monday - Pizza!

Tuesday - soup and sandwiches

Wednesday - some kind of chicken?

Thursday - breakfast quiche and fresh fruit

Friday - sloppy joes, carrots, and green beans



During my prayer time this morning I feel that God spoke words of strength and comfort to my soul, I was reminded that He is in control and will more than meet all of my and my families needs.  Make some time to spend time with your Maker and allow Him to walk beside you, you'll be glad you did!!  I hope you all have a very blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. I need to make sloppy joes soon. My husband is the only one who likes them, but I hate that he is deprived all the time! :-)

    ReplyDelete