Wednesday, January 19, 2011

trying to stick with it...

Well so my blog is late - again.  I'll just make it short and to the point, I have stayed the same weight wise as I have cheated on my health(ier) eating lifestyle a bit too much this week.  I'm going to get back on it today.  Water, healthy food, or at least healthy portions and back to logging my daily food intake as well.  My menu plan is a bit scattered this week since we have family in from out of town, but here it is.  For more great menu plans and other fantastic ideas go to orgjunkie, for some terrific recipes and reviews try allrecipes.com and for great ideas for food, photography, home and garden and home schooling try the pioneer woman! 

Sunday ~ Fending for ourselves
Monday ~ Out to eat
Tuesday ~ Out to eat
Wednesday ~ taco salad
Thursday ~ Out to eat
Friday ~ something with eggplant and zucchini... I didn't make it last week.
Saturday ~ something with turkey or chicken and sweet potatoes

I hope this week finds you all as blessed as I am, remember God has a purpose for you, you were born for his purpose, and He will make you aware of it in His time if you seek Him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment